How To Delete English Bangla Dictionary Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your English Bangla Dictionary account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the English Bangla Dictionary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with English Bangla Dictionary completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like English Bangla Dictionary
Delete English Bangla Dictionary Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by English Bangla Dictionary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting English Bangla Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with English Bangla Dictionary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify English Bangla Dictionary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete English Bangla Dictionary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of English Bangla Dictionary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete English Bangla Dictionary from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting English Bangla Dictionary app from an Iphone
If you want to delete English Bangla Dictionarys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the English Bangla Dictionary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on English Bangla Dictionary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the English Bangla Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete English Bangla Dictionary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting English Bangla Dictionary app from your Android device
To delete English Bangla Dictionary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on English Bangla Dictionary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the English Bangla Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the English Bangla Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
English Bangla Dictionary Software Details
Bangla <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search both English and Bangla words. You can search words directly from "Internet Browser" or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option you will find "Bangla Dictionary" and choosing "Bangla Dictionary" will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type. Exiting from the dictionary will return you to "Internet Browser" or other Applications again. This is not only a Dictionary but also a learning tool. You can use this dictionary when you have no Internet connection. MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) o...