How To Delete Lock screen password Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Lock screen password account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Lock screen password app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Lock screen password completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Lock screen password
Delete Lock screen password Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lock screen password. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lock screen password via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lock screen password.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lock screen password of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Lock screen password's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lock screen password on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lock screen password from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Lock screen password app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Lock screen password from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lock screen password icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lock screen password.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lock screen password app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lock screen password" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Lock screen password from your Android phone
To delete Lock screen password from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lock screen password.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lock screen password app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lock screen password app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lock screen password Software Details
Lock screen Lock screen password The best lock screen application The best lock screen application, to help you protect your privacy, prevent others invade your phone illegally Some applications do not perform the origin of the HOME button, BACK, RECENT while this application can do that. Some applications do not protect your privacy when just a phone call to your phone, your phone will automatically open to allow strangers intrusion ... and this application will do all that too. We support many types of lock screen: - Lock screen pattern - Lock screen password - Lock screen password...