How To Delete Messaging SMS Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Messaging SMS account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Messaging SMS app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Messaging SMS completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Messaging SMS Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Messaging SMS. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Messaging SMS via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Messaging SMS.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Messaging SMS of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Messaging SMS's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Messaging SMS on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Messaging SMS from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Messaging SMS app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Messaging SMSs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Messaging SMS icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Messaging SMS.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Messaging SMS app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Messaging SMS" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Messaging SMS app from your Android device
To delete Messaging SMS from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Messaging SMS.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Messaging SMS app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Messaging SMS app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Messaging SMS Software Details
Messaging - SMS Messages SMS A best application for your messaging, SMS, MMS The application has full functions such as messaging applications of the system, in addition, the application also offers many additional functions such as sending messages with emoticon, MMS ... The high security mode, support various features that the default application of the system is no Application supports for all devices, including devices with OS 4.4 or higher Youthful design style, you can also change the background color to suit your interests Most phone manufacturers build their own messaging apps...