How To Delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FillUp - Gas Mileage Log account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FillUp - Gas Mileage Log completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FillUp - Gas Mileage Log
Delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FillUp - Gas Mileage Log. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FillUp - Gas Mileage Log via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FillUp .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FillUp of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FillUp - Gas Mileage Log on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Logs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FillUp - Gas Mileage Log icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FillUp - Gas Mileage Log.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app from your Android device
To delete FillUp - Gas Mileage Log from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FillUp - Gas Mileage Log.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FillUp - Gas Mileage Log app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FillUp - Gas Mileage Log Software Details
A simple, easy to use application to calculate and track your gas mileage (fuel economy/efficiency). When you buy gasoline, just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. FillUp will calculate your gas mileage, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data. Features: • Manages data for one or more vehicles. • Calculates and plots average gas mileage. • Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven. • Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan. • Can import/export your data to CSV files...