How To Delete Data Usage - Call Timer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Data Usage - Call Timer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Data Usage - Call Timer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Data Usage - Call Timer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Data Usage - Call Timer
Delete Data Usage - Call Timer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Data Usage - Call Timer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Data Usage - Call Timer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Data Usage .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Data Usage of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Data Usage - Call Timer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Data Usage - Call Timer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Data Usage - Call Timer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Data Usage - Call Timer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Data Usage - Call Timers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Data Usage - Call Timer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Data Usage - Call Timer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Data Usage - Call Timer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Data Usage - Call Timer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Data Usage - Call Timer app from your Android device
To delete Data Usage - Call Timer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Data Usage - Call Timer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Data Usage - Call Timer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Data Usage - Call Timer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Data Usage - Call Timer Software Details
Call Timer is the fastest way to consult your mobile data usage according to your operator in real time and reliably. Save money on your monthly phone bill. Control your wireless data plan. ✔ Exclude free apps(zero rated apps) from the counter data plan. ✔ Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, roaming, 3G, 4G. ✔ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan. ✔ Widget of Real time plan usage on task bar. Hotspot Data Usage Monitor. ✔ Track hotspot usage and share your internet at home consciously. Monitor your network coverage. ✔ Shows to the operators when and wher...