How To Delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 2ndLine - Second Phone Number account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 2ndLine - Second Phone Number completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like 2ndLine - Second Phone Number
Delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 2ndLine - Second Phone Number. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 2ndLine - Second Phone Number via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 2ndLine .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 2ndLine of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 2ndLine - Second Phone Number on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Numbers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 2ndLine - Second Phone Number icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 2ndLine - Second Phone Number.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app from your Android device
To delete 2ndLine - Second Phone Number from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 2ndLine - Second Phone Number.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 2ndLine - Second Phone Number app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
2ndLine - Second Phone Number Software Details
2ndLine is a second US or Canada phone number that works on your smartphone, tablets as a full-featured business phone system, designed for mobile professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs. Call and message from a separate number on devices you and your team already have, via Wi-Fi or your existing cellular network, with anyone in the U.S. and Canada. Local Phone number Give your friends your very own phone number they can call! Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada - FREE! Unlimited Calling to USA and Canada Make unl...