How to Delete QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Completely
Learn how to delete your QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet account, contact QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet".
3. Delete QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet" and Click "Uninstall".
QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Product Details
Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life as it allows you to pay your bills, purchases and transfer money directly through your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way Features: • Load your E-Wallet with ease through different channels such as your QNB ALAHLI Accounts, Debit Card, or by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Top up your mobile phone • Pay your different bills including telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of services • Pay subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more • Transfer money between Mobile Wallet holders in Egypt • Withdraw money from your E-Wallet by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Conduct your purchases from merchants displaying QR with Meeza digital logo Flexibility: • Track your E-Wallet balance, transactions history and generate E-Wallet statement • Know main services fees from the pricing list on the application • Create “Favorite list” of your most frequently paid bills to which you can make all payments in just one click or a list of preferred numbers (other Mobile Wallet holders) in addition to a list of favorite merchants and agents • Submit feedback & complaints concerning your transactions • Know the nearest “Fawry” agents and locate their location on map • Know if your mobile number is subscribed in any wallet from check wallet availability which exists on the application How to register QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet mobile application? • Apply for the service for free by filling in the application at any of QNB ALAHLI branches, Internet banking service or from “Fawry plus” branches • Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile • Sign up by entering your data and activation code (received by SMS on your mobile) • Create your m-PIN • Load your E-Wallet and start enjoying the service