How To Delete Bundle Breaking News Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bundle Breaking News account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bundle Breaking News app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bundle Breaking News completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bundle Breaking News
Delete Bundle Breaking News Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bundle Breaking News. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bundle Breaking News via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bundle Breaking News.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bundle Breaking News of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bundle Breaking News's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bundle Breaking News on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bundle Breaking News from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bundle Breaking News app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bundle Breaking Newss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bundle Breaking News icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bundle Breaking News.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bundle Breaking News app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bundle Breaking News" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bundle Breaking News app from your Android device
To delete Bundle Breaking News from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bundle Breaking News.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bundle Breaking News app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bundle Breaking News app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bundle Breaking News Software Details
Bundle is the top–rated news aggregator in App Store, delivering all the news stories that matter to you. • All the news across the globe – A selection of over 10.000 (and growing) news outlets, sources, online publishers, magazines, newspapers, columns and blogs from 18 countries, available for adding to your personal collection. • Personalized and unbiased – Follow news stories from the news outlets only you decide. Read the content of publishers you deem objective and impartial. Create and access the collection of your favorite and most trusted sources via ‘My Bundle’. *NEW* Sort ‘My...