How To Delete Dunkin’ Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dunkin’ account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dunkin’ app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dunkin’ completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Dunkin’ Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dunkin’. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dunkin’ via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dunkin .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dunkin of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dunkin’'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dunkin’ on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dunkin’ from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dunkin’ app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dunkin’ from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dunkin’ icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dunkin’.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dunkin’ app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dunkin’" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Dunkin’ from your Android phone
To delete Dunkin’ from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dunkin’.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dunkin’ app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dunkin’ app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dunkin’ Software Details
Getting your daily fill of Dunkin’ just got a whole lot easier with the Dunkin’ app. Order ahead and skip the wait • All users can place their order ahead through the app and skip the wait in store. • Save your favorite menu items to make ordering even faster! Join DD Perks and earn rewards on every Dunkin’ run • $1 = 5 points. Every 200 points earns you a free beverage. Plus, get exclusive bonus point-offers. Check out faster • Whether you’re stopping in store to scan your app or ordering ahead, load funds to your account to save time on your run. *Location and Notifications m...