How To Delete ANT+ Plugins Service Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ANT+ Plugins Service account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ANT+ Plugins Service app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ANT+ Plugins Service completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ANT+ Plugins Service
Delete ANT+ Plugins Service Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ANT+ Plugins Service. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ANT+ Plugins Service via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ANT Plugins Service.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ANT Plugins Service of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ANT+ Plugins Service's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ANT+ Plugins Service on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ANT+ Plugins Service from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ANT+ Plugins Service app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ANT+ Plugins Service from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ANT+ Plugins Service icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ANT+ Plugins Service.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ANT+ Plugins Service app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ANT+ Plugins Service" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ANT+ Plugins Service from your Android phone
To delete ANT+ Plugins Service from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ANT+ Plugins Service.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ANT+ Plugins Service app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ANT+ Plugins Service app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ANT+ Plugins Service Software Details
ANT is a wireless protocol, similar to Bluetooth®, that is predominantly used for sport and fitness wireless connectivity. Pre-installed by the phone manufacturer, this service allows you to connect ANT+ devices to apps on your phone. ANT Wireless is a division of Garmin Canada Inc. ANT enabled apps can utilize this service to connect: • Heart Rate: Receive live heart rate data from heart rate straps or wearables produced by many popular manufacturers • Fitness Equipment: Connect ANT+ enabled fitness equipment and bicycle trainers to popular training and workout apps • Bike Speed and C...