How To Delete Digital clock & world weather Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Digital clock & world weather account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Digital clock & world weather app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Digital clock & world weather completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Digital clock & world weather
Delete Digital clock & world weather Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Digital clock & world weather. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Digital clock & world weather via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Digital clock world weather.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Digital clock world weather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Digital clock & world weather's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Digital clock & world weather on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Digital clock & world weather from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Digital clock & world weather app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Digital clock & world weathers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Digital clock & world weather icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Digital clock & world weather.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Digital clock & world weather app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Digital clock & world weather" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Digital clock & world weather app from your Android device
To delete Digital clock & world weather from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Digital clock & world weather.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Digital clock & world weather app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Digital clock & world weather app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Digital clock & world weather Software Details
Digital clock & world weather is a full featured, weather application and widget. The application and widget feature the following: - Different widget skins to choose from (more skins coming in the future) - Different weather icon skins - Different fonts for the time - Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional) - Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications) - Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual - Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual...