How To Delete Baby Sleep Sounds Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Baby Sleep Sounds account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Baby Sleep Sounds app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Baby Sleep Sounds completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Baby Sleep Sounds
Delete Baby Sleep Sounds Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Baby Sleep Sounds. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Baby Sleep Sounds via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ba .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ba of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Baby Sleep Sounds's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Baby Sleep Sounds on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Baby Sleep Sounds from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Baby Sleep Sounds app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Baby Sleep Soundss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Baby Sleep Sounds icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Baby Sleep Sounds.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Baby Sleep Sounds app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Baby Sleep Sounds" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Baby Sleep Sounds app from your Android device
To delete Baby Sleep Sounds from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Baby Sleep Sounds.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Baby Sleep Sounds app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Baby Sleep Sounds app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Baby Sleep Sounds Software Details
Try baby sleep sounds, if your child has trouble falling asleep.. Continuous, monotonous and loud sounds help your baby to fall asleep. Sound of a hair dryer, washing machine, sound of a train, musicbox (lullaby), white noise, will help your baby fall asleep. These sounds are more effective than music or lullabies, so many parents choosing the simple and effective way of calming their children. Monotonous, soothing sounds to sleep children, such as white noise are calming for babies because they resemble natural sounds that a babies hear in their mother’s womb. When a child has colic...