How To Delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Docs To Go™ Premium Key account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Docs To Go™ Premium Key app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Docs To Go™ Premium Key completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Docs To Go™ Premium Key
Delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Docs To Go™ Premium Key. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Docs To Go™ Premium Key via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Docs To Go .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Docs To Go of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Docs To Go™ Premium Key on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Docs To Go™ Premium Key app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Docs To Go™ Premium Keys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Docs To Go™ Premium Key icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Docs To Go™ Premium Key.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Docs To Go™ Premium Key app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Docs To Go™ Premium Key app from your Android device
To delete Docs To Go™ Premium Key from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Docs To Go™ Premium Key.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Docs To Go™ Premium Key app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Docs To Go™ Premium Key app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Docs To Go™ Premium Key Software Details
Work from anywhere: View, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files & view Adobe PDF® files on your Android smartphone and/or tablet with the original & #1 selling mobile Office suite of all time. In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to: • Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive • Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer • Access password protected files • Remove ads Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium...