How To Delete Dark Horse Comics Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dark Horse Comics account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dark Horse Comics app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dark Horse Comics completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Dark Horse Comics
Delete Dark Horse Comics Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dark Horse Comics. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dark Horse Comics via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dark Horse Comics.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dark Horse Comics of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dark Horse Comics's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dark Horse Comics on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dark Horse Comics from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dark Horse Comics app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dark Horse Comics from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dark Horse Comics icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dark Horse Comics.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dark Horse Comics app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dark Horse Comics" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Dark Horse Comics from your Android phone
To delete Dark Horse Comics from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dark Horse Comics.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dark Horse Comics app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dark Horse Comics app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dark Horse Comics Software Details
1. The Dark Horse app offers access to the most exciting tales from Hellboy, The Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer, Mass Effect, Avatar: The Last Airbender and more! Looking for Manga? We've got it! How about Halo, Dragon Age, Sin City, Criminal Macabre, Tomb Raider and Empowered? Yup! It's all there and more! Single-issue comics are priced as low as just $0.99 and we also offer an extensive list of free introductory #1 issues, with plenty of new titles being added every week.