How To Delete DailyRoads Voyager Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your DailyRoads Voyager account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the DailyRoads Voyager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with DailyRoads Voyager completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like DailyRoads Voyager
Delete DailyRoads Voyager Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by DailyRoads Voyager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting DailyRoads Voyager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with DailyRoads Voyager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify DailyRoads Voyager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete DailyRoads Voyager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of DailyRoads Voyager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete DailyRoads Voyager from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting DailyRoads Voyager app from an Iphone
If you want to delete DailyRoads Voyagers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the DailyRoads Voyager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on DailyRoads Voyager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the DailyRoads Voyager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete DailyRoads Voyager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting DailyRoads Voyager app from your Android device
To delete DailyRoads Voyager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on DailyRoads Voyager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the DailyRoads Voyager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the DailyRoads Voyager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
DailyRoads Voyager Software Details
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive. The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers. Key features: - Continuous video recording, with user...