How To Delete PDF Converter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PDF Converter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PDF Converter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PDF Converter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete PDF Converter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PDF Converter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PDF Converter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PDF Converter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PDF Converter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PDF Converter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PDF Converter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PDF Converter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PDF Converter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PDF Converter from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PDF Converter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PDF Converter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PDF Converter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PDF Converter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PDF Converter from your Android phone
To delete PDF Converter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PDF Converter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PDF Converter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PDF Converter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PDF Converter Software Details
The best way to convert PDF documents to common file formats and vice versa right on your Android device. Just add or scan your reports, receipts, spreadsheets, designs and convert them to Word, Excel, Image, AutoCAD and more formats. The simplicity and amazing conversion quality make this app the ultimate file converter for your phone. Use PDF Converter to: ✔️ Make professional PDF documents from your cover letters, certificates, portfolios and other documents when applying for a job. ✔️ Immediately manage reports, projects, invoices, and other documentation while on a business trip o...