How To Cancel PDF Converter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PDF Converter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PDF Converter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PDF Converter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PDF Converter website
- Alternatives to PDF Converter
Cancel PDF Converter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PDF Converter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PDF Converter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PDF Converter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PDF Converter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PDF Converter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PDF Converter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PDF Converter will now be canceled.
Cancel PDF Converter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PDF Converter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PDF Converter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PDF Converter
Cancel PDF Converter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PDF Converter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PDF Converter's Website
Another way of canceling PDF Converter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PDF Converter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cometdocs.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PDF Converter App
The best way to convert PDF documents to common file formats and vice versa right on your Android device. Just add or scan your reports, receipts, spreadsheets, designs and convert them to Word, Excel, Image, AutoCAD and more formats. The simplicity and amazing conversion quality make this app the ultimate file converter for your phone. Use PDF Converter to: ✔️ Make professional PDF documents from your cover letters, certificates, portfolios and other documents when applying for a job. ✔️ Immediately manage reports, projects, invoices, and other documentation while on a business trip o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app