How To Delete CarSim M5&C63 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your CarSim M5&C63 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the CarSim M5&C63 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with CarSim M5&C63 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete CarSim M5&C63 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CarSim M5&C63. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CarSim M5&C63 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CarSim M5 C63.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CarSim M5 C63 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete CarSim M5&C63's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CarSim M5&C63 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CarSim M5&C63 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting CarSim M5&C63 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete CarSim M5&C63s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CarSim M5&C63 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CarSim M5&C63.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CarSim M5&C63 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CarSim M5&C63" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting CarSim M5&C63 app from your Android device
To delete CarSim M5&C63 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CarSim M5&C63.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CarSim M5&C63 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CarSim M5&C63 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CarSim M5&C63 Software Details
German Car Simulator M5 and C63 - is a real physics engine racing game and simulator (+ online mode). This driving car simulator 3D ensures realistic car damage and accurate driving physics. A free app lets you drive an super vehicle and even drift. Set up a race according to your own rules! Turn on the music and let's go!!!! There are two different game modes to choose from: 1. CITY (free ride). In the urban CITY mode you are participant of the city traffic. 2. CITY (online). Multiplayer mode in city with gamers. *** GAME FEATURES *** - It's FREE! - This exciting and dy...