How To Delete reverse video backwards Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your reverse video backwards account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the reverse video backwards app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with reverse video backwards completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like reverse video backwards
Delete reverse video backwards Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by reverse video backwards. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting reverse video backwards via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with reverse video backwards.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify reverse video backwards of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete reverse video backwards's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of reverse video backwards on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete reverse video backwards from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting reverse video backwards app from an Iphone
If you want to delete reverse video backwards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the reverse video backwards icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on reverse video backwards.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the reverse video backwards app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete reverse video backwards" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete reverse video backwards from your Android phone
To delete reverse video backwards from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on reverse video backwards.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the reverse video backwards app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the reverse video backwards app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
reverse video backwards Software Details
reverse video is the best way to create a reverse that looks like a magic trick! Just record a video about: walking, drinking beer or any idea! After that the "reverse video" app will reverse your video: you will see people walking backwards, your friend spitting the beer out! Get this powerful and easy-to-use video editor app for making and sharing videos on YouTube, Face book, Twitter, Instagram, and more. In order to make magic movies, we suggest some ideas to record video and then reverse it by our reverse video app: - throw something and then do reverse: you can see kinetic attractio...