How To Delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Pulse for Booking.com Partners account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Pulse for Booking.com Partners app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Pulse for Booking.com Partners completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Pulse for Booking.com Partners
Delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pulse for Booking.com Partners. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pulse for Booking.com Partners via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pulse .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pulse of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pulse for Booking.com Partners on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Pulse for Booking.com Partners app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pulse for Booking.com Partners icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pulse for Booking.com Partners.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pulse for Booking.com Partners app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners from your Android phone
To delete Pulse for Booking.com Partners from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pulse for Booking.com Partners.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pulse for Booking.com Partners app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pulse for Booking.com Partners app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pulse for Booking.com Partners Software Details
Introducing Pulse, the free app for Booking.com partners Whether you run a resort or want to list your apartment, Pulse helps you manage your business on the go. Available in 43 languages, our partner app offers a quick and easy way to communicate with guests, manage reservations, and grow your business from the palm of your hand. Stay in touch with guests In just 2 taps, you can reply to guest requests or send a welcome message. We made it even easier by letting you create and manage templates. After guests check out, you can read and respond to their reviews directly in the app, plu...