How To Delete Sketch Master Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sketch Master account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sketch Master app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sketch Master completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Sketch Master Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sketch Master. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sketch Master via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sketch Master.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sketch Master of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sketch Master's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sketch Master on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sketch Master from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sketch Master app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sketch Masters from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sketch Master icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sketch Master.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sketch Master app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sketch Master" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Sketch Master app from your Android device
To delete Sketch Master from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sketch Master.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sketch Master app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sketch Master app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sketch Master Software Details
Sketch Master is professional paint and drawing application designed for every android users. Sketch Master offers several types of sketching tools and simple user interface. Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork. Features: • Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom • Maximum size is determined by screen resolution • available unlimited layers (consumed disk space) • Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers • Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity • 7 brushes, including flood fill • Text on the path • Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections. • Imp...