How To Delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Adobe Photoshop Sketch account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Adobe Photoshop Sketch app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Adobe Photoshop Sketch completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Adobe Photoshop Sketch. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Adobe Photoshop Sketch via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Adobe Photoshop Sketch of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Adobe Photoshop Sketch on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Adobe Photoshop Sketch app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Adobe Photoshop Sketchs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Adobe Photoshop Sketch icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Adobe Photoshop Sketch app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Adobe Photoshop Sketch app from your Android device
To delete Adobe Photoshop Sketch from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Adobe Photoshop Sketch app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Adobe Photoshop Sketch app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Adobe Photoshop Sketch Software Details
Draw with pencils, pens, markers, erasers, thick acrylic, ink brush, soft pastel and watercolor paint brushes to create artwork that can be sent as layered files to Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Artists tell us they love the: • Access to 11 tools that can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings. • Ability to create an infinite variety of Sketch brushes using Capture. • Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge. • Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar • Ability to send their sketche...