How To Delete Weather Station Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Weather Station account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Weather Station app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Weather Station completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Weather Station Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Weather Station. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Weather Station via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Weather Station.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Weather Station of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Weather Station's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Weather Station on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Weather Station from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Weather Station app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Weather Station from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Weather Station icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Weather Station.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Weather Station app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Weather Station" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Weather Station from your Android phone
To delete Weather Station from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Weather Station.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Weather Station app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Weather Station app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Weather Station Software Details
Fully Functional Weather Station * This is not free software, requires a subscription * Supports both large screen HD and phone displays * records data displays history graphs * Pressure * Current conditions widget * Forecast weather widget * Rainfall * Humidity * Solar Radiation (if supported by station) * Wind Speed and direction * Metric and American Standard Units * Inside temperature sensor support (Arduino, Netatmo & battery sensor) * Sensor support for Samsung Galaxy (pressure, temperature, humidity and light) * Automatic location update by Wifi or GPS *...