How To Delete Anova Culinary Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Anova Culinary account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Anova Culinary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Anova Culinary completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Anova Culinary Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Anova Culinary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Anova Culinary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Anova Culinary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Anova Culinary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Anova Culinary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Anova Culinary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Anova Culinary from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Anova Culinary app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Anova Culinary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Anova Culinary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Anova Culinary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Anova Culinary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Anova Culinary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Anova Culinary from your Android phone
To delete Anova Culinary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Anova Culinary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Anova Culinary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Anova Culinary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Anova Culinary Software Details
The Anova family of precision cookers allows everyone to cook like a pro! Paired with the Anova Culinary app, now perfectly cooked restaurant quality meals are as easy as the touch of a button. Browse the largest collection of sous vide recipes by Michelin star chefs and home cooks just like you. Then simply connect your cooker to the app and start, stop, and monitor your cook right from your mobile phone. Feeling inspired? Create and share your own recipes and go viral on the ‘gram. Whatever your pleasure, the Anova Culinary app is the place for everything sous vide. FEATURES • LARGE...