How To Delete Music player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Music player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Music player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Music player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Music player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Music player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Music player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Music player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Music player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Music player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Music player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Music player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Music player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Music player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Music player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Music player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Music player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Music player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Music player from your Android phone
To delete Music player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Music player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Music player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Music player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Music player Software Details
Music Player is the best music player for Android. Play your favorite Music Mp3 and others files with style! Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone. Features: - Beautiful user interface - Plays any audio file format including Mp3 files - Advanced features such as favorites and playlists - Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode - Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer - Enjoy amazing sound quality. - No commitment - cancel any time you like. - Music Library wide search. Find all your music never been so easy...