How To Delete Helix Crush Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Helix Crush account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Helix Crush app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Helix Crush completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Helix Crush Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Helix Crush. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Helix Crush via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Helix Crush.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Helix Crush of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Helix Crush's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Helix Crush on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Helix Crush from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Helix Crush app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Helix Crushs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Helix Crush icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Helix Crush.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Helix Crush app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Helix Crush" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Helix Crush app from your Android device
To delete Helix Crush from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Helix Crush.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Helix Crush app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Helix Crush app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Helix Crush Software Details
Helix Crush combines one-finger control gameplay with a carefully selected soundtrack to create an experience you have ever been through before. Featuring different stage of increasing difficulty to unlock new skins and popular songs. The key is to not let your color ball drops on obstacles and traps, but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody, and afterward you will find yourself singing and loving this music game. Come on! Test your reflexes and rhythm skills! See the surprises and wonders every level holds for you. Game rules: Swipe the screen to jump ball and fall...