How To Delete yHomework - Math Solver Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your yHomework - Math Solver account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the yHomework - Math Solver app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with yHomework - Math Solver completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like yHomework - Math Solver
Delete yHomework - Math Solver Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by yHomework - Math Solver. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting yHomework - Math Solver via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with yHomework .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify yHomework of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete yHomework - Math Solver's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of yHomework - Math Solver on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete yHomework - Math Solver from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting yHomework - Math Solver app from an Iphone
If you want to delete yHomework - Math Solver from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the yHomework - Math Solver icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on yHomework - Math Solver.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the yHomework - Math Solver app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete yHomework - Math Solver" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete yHomework - Math Solver from your Android phone
To delete yHomework - Math Solver from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on yHomework - Math Solver.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the yHomework - Math Solver app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the yHomework - Math Solver app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
yHomework - Math Solver Software Details
Having trouble with algebra? Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated? Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right? Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time! No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation. yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution! Say you have: 3x+5=8 Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the...