How To Cancel yHomework - Math Solver Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of yHomework - Math Solver and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your yHomework - Math Solver subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your yHomework - Math Solver subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on yHomework website
- Alternatives to yHomework - Math Solver
Cancel yHomework - Math Solver Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel yHomework - Math Solver subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "yHomework - Math Solver".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling yHomework - Math Solver subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel yHomework - Math Solver subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel yHomework - Math Solver Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "yHomework - Math Solver" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to yHomework will now be canceled.
Cancel yHomework - Math Solver Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to yHomework - Math Solver via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see yHomework - Math Solver. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from yHomework
Cancel yHomework - Math Solver Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting yHomework - Math Solver via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on yHomework - Math Solver's Website
Another way of canceling yHomework - Math Solver subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the yHomework - Math Solver app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.yhomework.me and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About yHomework - Math Solver App
Having trouble with algebra? Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated? Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right? Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time! No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation. yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution! Say you have: 3x+5=8 Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app