How To Delete B501 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your B501 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the B501 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with B501 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete B501 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by B501. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting B501 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with B501.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify B501 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete B501's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of B501 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete B501 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting B501 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete B501s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the B501 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on B501.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the B501 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete B501" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting B501 app from your Android device
To delete B501 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on B501.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the B501 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the B501 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
B501 Software Details
-Facial recognition stickers that can distort your face or turn you into a cute animal🐼 - Shiny effects and stylish analog filters to brighten your day✨ -Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation🌗 -Share: Upload your beautiful selfies to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.♠️💻🔌 -Professional portrait photographic filters✴️🎥 -Designed & developed for different self-portraits scenarios🤸 -Undo and reset option↩️↪️ The blurry effect can also be reverted, using this blur image editor or blur photography app. The blurred pic can also be res...