Why should I report an Issue with Veriff?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Veriff to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Veriff Features and Description
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Veriff Issues
How to Fix Veriff Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Veriff, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Veriff is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Veriff user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Veriff is down, you'll need to wait until Veriff itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Veriff app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....