How to Cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Netspend Earned Wage Access subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Netspend Earned Wage Access subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Netspend Earned Wage Access".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Netspend Earned Wage Access subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Netspend Earned Wage Access" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Netspend Earned Wage Access will now be canceled.
Cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Netspend Earned Wage Access via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Netspend Earned Wage Access. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Netspend Earned Wage Access
Cancel Netspend Earned Wage Access via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Netspend Earned Wage Access via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Netspend Earned Wage Access's Website
Another way of canceling Netspend Earned Wage Access subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Netspend Earned Wage Access app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.netspend.com/skylightone and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Netspend Earned Wage Access App
With Netspend Earned Wage Access, get on-demand access to portions of your paycheck before payday! You can transfer funds when you need it to pay bills, fill your tank with gas and to help meet your financial goals. How it Works • As you work through the week, your available earned wage balance will increase. • You can transfer funds from your available balance with the Netspend Earned Wage Access app. • Transfer funds to a bank account, debit card, paycard or prepaid card. • Receive your remaining pay on payday, as usual! Reasons to Love Netspend Earned Wage Access • On-demand access to funds you’ve already earned before payday. • Netspend Earned Wage Access is not a loan: It is an employer-sponsored benefit that connects directly to employer payroll systems to give you access to your earned wages. • Convenience: Add a debit card or bank account to the Netspend Earned Wage Access app and transfer your earned pay to your preferred account. • Friendly customer service: 24/7 live chat in the app to answer any questions you may have. Early access to your hard-earned pay at your fingertips. For customer service, call 1-844-985-3596 from Monday through Friday 9-5 Central, or email [email protected] You can also live chat with us 24/7 once you’re logged into the app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app