How to Cancel Brilliant Smart Home System
Learn how to cancel Brilliant Smart Home System subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Brilliant Smart Home System Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Brilliant Smart Home System".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Brilliant Smart Home System" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Brilliant Smart Home System Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Brilliant Smart Home System" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Brilliant Smart Home System will now be canceled.
Cancel Brilliant Smart Home System Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Brilliant Smart Home System" or "Brilliant Home" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Brilliant Smart Home System
Cancel Brilliant Smart Home System via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Brilliant Smart Home System's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.brilliant.tech/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Brilliant Smart Home System App
Get mobile access to your Brilliant Control(s) by downloading and pairing the Brilliant App. The Brilliant Control replaces an existing light switch to give you touch and voice control over all of your smart home products. From lights, music, climate, security, and doorbells to whatever comes next, Brilliant connects everyone in the home with controls that are easy to access and use. With Alexa built in for voice control, a personalizable high resolution display for touch control, and a camera with a privacy shutter for room-to-room video chat, your home is now more than just smart. It’s Brilliant. The Brilliant App gives you remote/mobile access to your Brilliant Control(s), so you can see and adjust the status of your connected smart home products, turn on/off lights, activate scenes, upload personal photos, and more. Don’t have a Brilliant Control yet? You can download the app and use our “demo mode” to simulate the mobile experience. Key Features Remote Access - Control your lights and connected smart devices (such as climate systems and lock devices) all from one place - anywhere and anytime. Live View (Public Beta) - Stay connected via two-way talk with anyone in your home such as kids, guests, housekeepers, and nannies – regardless of whether you are home or away. Navigate your home the way you want - Access your smart home devices by room or by device type. Set the perfect scene - Select scenes you have created on your Brilliant remotely through your smart phone. Personalize your Brilliant - Upload up to 25 personal photos to turn your Brilliant into a digital photo frame. Access Demo Mode - Explore how Brilliant can unify and automate your home before you buy. Some features require a working internet connection on your phone and/or Brilliant, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth. Product currently sold in the United States and Canada
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app