How to Cancel All Bank IFSC Codes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your All Bank IFSC Codes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your All Bank IFSC Codes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel All Bank IFSC Codes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel All Bank IFSC Codes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "All Bank IFSC Codes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling All Bank IFSC Codes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel All Bank IFSC Codes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel All Bank IFSC Codes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "All Bank IFSC Codes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to All Bank IFSC Codes will now be canceled.
Cancel All Bank IFSC Codes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to All Bank IFSC Codes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see All Bank IFSC Codes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from All Bank IFSC Codes
Cancel All Bank IFSC Codes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting All Bank IFSC Codes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on All Bank IFSC Codes's Website
Another way of canceling All Bank IFSC Codes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the All Bank IFSC Codes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About All Bank IFSC Codes App
Bank IFSC Codes Application gives following information of bank. 1> IFSC CODE 2> MICR CODE 3> Bank Address 4> Bank Contact(if avilable) 5> No required Internet. 6> Works offline. There are more than 1000 bank IFSC code with works offline, Some of bank names are State Bank Of INDIA ANDHRA Axis HDFC ICICI Union Punjab National Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Oriental Bank of commerce Syndicate Bank Union Bank Allahabad Bank Punjab National Bank Citi Bank IDBI Bank and MANY MORE.... More Information of some code. What is the use of MICR code? MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. It is a technology which allows machines to read and process cheques enabling thousands of cheque transactions in a short time. MICR code is usually a nine digit code comprising of some important information about the transaction and the bank. What is IFSC CODE? Indian Financial System Code is 11 digit alphanumeric unique code which is used to identify each branch of every bank in India. This code is given on the cheque book of a individuals, firms and corporates and is also required to transfer money through NEFT or RTGS Why IFSC code is needed? The Indian Financial System Code, better known as the IFSC code, is an alphanumeric code. This code innovatively identifies a bank branch that participates in two of the major electronic funds settlement in the country, RTGS and NEFT. What is a bank code? A Bank Code is a series of numbers that are used...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app