How To Cancel Video Converter Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Video Converter Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Video Converter Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Video Converter Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Video Converter Android website
- Alternatives to Video Converter Android
Cancel Video Converter Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Video Converter Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Video Converter Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Video Converter Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Video Converter Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Video Converter Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Video Converter Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Video Converter Android will now be canceled.
Cancel Video Converter Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Video Converter Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Video Converter Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Video Converter Android
Cancel Video Converter Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Video Converter Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Video Converter Android's Website
Another way of canceling Video Converter Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Video Converter Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.roman10.net/category/android-apps/video-converter-android/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Video Converter Android App
*** Please download the new converter app if your device support it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=roman10.media.converterv2 I've transferred the next generation of this app to another group for better support and development because I don't have time for new features. It has better interface and more features. *** ***New Feature*** video and audio information display Scan entire devices for video files for conversion Extract part of a video by specifying the start time and end time Extract mp3 from video, extract aac from video, convert to mp3 or aac from mp4 and othe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app