How To Cancel Procreate Paint Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Procreate Paint and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Procreate Paint subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Procreate Paint subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Procreate Paint website
- Alternatives to Procreate Paint
Cancel Procreate Paint Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Procreate Paint subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Procreate Paint.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Procreate Paint subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Procreate Paint subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Procreate Paint store Procreate Paintlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Procreate Paint Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Procreate Paint" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Procreate Paint will now be canceled.
Cancel Procreate Paint Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Procreate Paint via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Procreate Paint. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Procreate Paint
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Procreate Paint Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Procreate Paint via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Procreate Paint's Website
An alternate way of canceling Procreate Paint subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Procreate Paint app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Procreate Paint App
What is Procreate Paint? Procreate Paint is a FREE lightweight computerized painting and comic creation program that comes stacked with brushes, fonts, pre-made backgrounds, and different assets. Procreate Paint is accessible on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS. The application utilizes cloud sparing permitting clients to effectively move their work between stages. The Android adaptation permits artists to draw anyplace they need while holding the entirety of the highlights of the work area variants of the product. Procreate draw incorporates a wide range of innovative instrumen...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app