How To Cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Barometer Altimeter DashClock and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barometer Altimeter DashClock website
- Alternatives to Barometer Altimeter DashClock
Cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Barometer Altimeter DashClock".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Barometer Altimeter DashClock" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barometer Altimeter DashClock will now be canceled.
Cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barometer Altimeter DashClock via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barometer Altimeter DashClock. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barometer Altimeter DashClock
Cancel Barometer Altimeter DashClock Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barometer Altimeter DashClock via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barometer Altimeter DashClock's Website
Another way of canceling Barometer Altimeter DashClock subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Barometer Altimeter DashClock app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Barometer Altimeter DashClock App
Make use of the built-in sensors of your device! Features: - Barometer, Altimeter and Hygrometer - Fully customizable (Now you can change colors of almost everything) - Charts - Widget with trends - DashClock support - Uses built-in sensors - Multiple units supported (Pressure - hPa, mmHg. inHg, mbar, atm. Altitude - meters, feet) - Internet connection is required only for providing better accuracy of the altimeter (but only downloads data when you want to - there is no background data usage) - Data exporting to a .csv file (supported by MS Excel etc.) - Calibration - NO ADS...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app