How To Cancel Email App for Any Mail Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Email App for Any Mail and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Email App for Any Mail subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Email App for Any Mail subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Email App website
- Alternatives to Email App for Any Mail
Cancel Email App for Any Mail Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Email App for Any Mail subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Email App for Any Mail.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Email App for Any Mail subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Email App for Any Mail subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Email App for Any Mail store Email App for Any Maillication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Email App for Any Mail Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Email App for Any Mail" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Email App will now be canceled.
Cancel Email App for Any Mail Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Email App for Any Mail via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Email App for Any Mail. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Email App
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Email App for Any Mail Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Email App for Any Mail via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Email App for Any Mail's Website
An alternate way of canceling Email App for Any Mail subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Email App for Any Mail app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://mailapps.me and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Email App for Any Mail App
Beautiful design, Intuitive actions, Lightning speed, Advanced security – In a new powerful email app for Outlook & others! Quick and easy access to Outlook and Hotmail accounts on the go! Check email, read, reply, send photos, add and view attachments — stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues. Experience new features to manage your Outlook email on your phone, tablet, or smartwatch in the most efficient manner. Why choose us? – Timely custom push notifications for each individual email account, e.g. 'Work' email address set to ‘Do not Disturb’ mode from 21:00 to 7:00 – Use...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app