How To Cancel PlantNet Plant Identification Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PlantNet Plant Identification and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PlantNet Plant Identification subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PlantNet Plant Identification subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PlantNet Plant Identification website
- Alternatives to PlantNet Plant Identification
Cancel PlantNet Plant Identification Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PlantNet Plant Identification subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PlantNet Plant Identification".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PlantNet Plant Identification subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PlantNet Plant Identification subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PlantNet Plant Identification Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PlantNet Plant Identification" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PlantNet Plant Identification will now be canceled.
Cancel PlantNet Plant Identification Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PlantNet Plant Identification via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PlantNet Plant Identification. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PlantNet Plant Identification
Cancel PlantNet Plant Identification Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PlantNet Plant Identification via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PlantNet Plant Identification's Website
Another way of canceling PlantNet Plant Identification subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PlantNet Plant Identification app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://plantnet.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PlantNet Plant Identification App
[email protected] is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don't have a botanist on hand! [email protected] is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it. [email protected] allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. [email protected] can also identify a large nu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I AM UNABLE TO.SET UP.AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU So I am able to log in and save my photos and your identifications
..... when I try it says " username invalid"
When I have not yet set up.an account with you
Ease confirm what to.do
— by Alexandra Begg on Mar 05 2021
Search for another app