How To Cancel PBS KIDS Video Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PBS KIDS Video and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PBS KIDS Video subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PBS KIDS Video subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PBS KIDS Video website
- Alternatives to PBS KIDS Video
Cancel PBS KIDS Video Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PBS KIDS Video subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PBS KIDS Video".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PBS KIDS Video subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PBS KIDS Video subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PBS KIDS Video Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PBS KIDS Video" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PBS KIDS Video will now be canceled.
Cancel PBS KIDS Video Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PBS KIDS Video via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PBS KIDS Video. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PBS KIDS Video
Cancel PBS KIDS Video Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PBS KIDS Video via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PBS KIDS Video's Website
Another way of canceling PBS KIDS Video subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PBS KIDS Video app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://pbskids.org/apps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PBS KIDS Video App
Watch full episodes and videos of your favorite PBS KIDS shows! Start video streaming free, full episodes of your child’s favorite educational cartoons, like Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Curious George, Wild Kratts or Sesame Street. PBS KIDS Video provides hours of learning entertainment wherever you are! Watch free episodes of TV shows with educational value from PBS KIDS on your mobile device. Entertainment for kids with life lessons and educational content are always available with the quality programming PBS KIDS offers, from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood to Odd Squad. Free episodes, vide...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app