How To Delete Daniel Tiger for Parents Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Daniel Tiger for Parents account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Daniel Tiger for Parents app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Daniel Tiger for Parents completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Daniel Tiger for Parents
Delete Daniel Tiger for Parents Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Daniel Tiger for Parents. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Daniel Tiger for Parents via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Daniel Tiger .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Daniel Tiger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Daniel Tiger for Parents's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Daniel Tiger for Parents on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Daniel Tiger for Parents from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Daniel Tiger for Parents app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Daniel Tiger for Parentss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Daniel Tiger for Parents icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Daniel Tiger for Parents.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Daniel Tiger for Parents app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Daniel Tiger for Parents" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Daniel Tiger for Parents app from your Android device
To delete Daniel Tiger for Parents from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Daniel Tiger for Parents.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Daniel Tiger for Parents app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Daniel Tiger for Parents app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Daniel Tiger for Parents Software Details
Help your child learn life’s little lessons with their friend and neighbor, Daniel Tiger. Daniel Tiger for Parents is a free parenting app that provides parents and caregivers with popular and catchy kids songs and videos from the hit PBS KIDS series, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood. Daniel Tiger for Parents uses songs and videos to help your toddler learn important social-emotional skills and life’s little lessons! Whether it’s potty training, sharing, or working through feelings, you can sing and play through each learning experience with Daniel Tiger’s songs and videos for kids. This fre...