How To Cancel Gold Price Live Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Gold Price Live and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gold Price Live subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Gold Price Live subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gold Price Live website
- Alternatives to Gold Price Live
Cancel Gold Price Live Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Gold Price Live subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Gold Price Live.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Gold Price Live subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Gold Price Live subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Gold Price Live store Gold Price Livelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Gold Price Live Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Gold Price Live" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gold Price Live will now be canceled.
Cancel Gold Price Live Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gold Price Live via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gold Price Live. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gold Price Live
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Gold Price Live Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gold Price Live via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gold Price Live's Website
An alternate way of canceling Gold Price Live subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Gold Price Live app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://goldprice.org and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Gold Price Live App
Gold Price Live is a free Android app released by one of the world's most popular gold websites https://goldprice.org established in 2002. The latest version has better overall design and navigation, support for up to 10 languages, and the latest financial news impacting gold prices in English. What our users are saying about Gold Price Live: by Jacko999 (September 19, 2018) "Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for, all the information is displayed in an easy to read and clear,understandably format. 5***** app" by muhammed nama (July 30, 2017) "Best Gold app ever" by Mohiud...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app