How To Delete Gold and Silver Prices Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Gold and Silver Prices account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Gold and Silver Prices app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Gold and Silver Prices completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Gold and Silver Prices
Delete Gold and Silver Prices Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Gold and Silver Prices. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Gold and Silver Prices via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Gold and Silver Prices.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Gold and Silver Prices of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Gold and Silver Prices's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Gold and Silver Prices on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Gold and Silver Prices from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Gold and Silver Prices app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Gold and Silver Prices from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Gold and Silver Prices icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Gold and Silver Prices.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Gold and Silver Prices app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Gold and Silver Prices" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Gold and Silver Prices from your Android phone
To delete Gold and Silver Prices from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Gold and Silver Prices.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Gold and Silver Prices app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Gold and Silver Prices app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Gold and Silver Prices Software Details
This is silver and gold price tracker. The app is designed to keep You up to date with prices on precious metals. Also it provides custom calculation to get the price of your gold and silver items. Gold tracker functionality. Get all live rates on one screen. Value of each metal may be seen depending on its purity. You can view the historical dynamics in form of interactive chart, zoom it to get daily values. View all gold price data in your national currency.