How to Cancel CODE Visa
Published by CODE Credit Union | Updated: Feb 16, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel CODE Visa® subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel CODE Visa Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "CODE Visa®".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "CODE Visa" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CODE Visa Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "CODE Visa®" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to CODE Visa will now be canceled.
Cancel CODE Visa Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "CODE Visa®" or "CODE Credit Union" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from CODE Visa
Cancel CODE Visa via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask CODE Visa customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on CODE Visa's Website
- Visit their website - http://codecu.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About CODE Visa® App
Enjoy easy and on-the-go management of your CODE Visa credit card with the CODE Visa app from CODE CU. This app offers a convenient way to: • View recent and pending transactions. • View account details. • Make a payment to your credit cards. • Report your card lost or stolen. • Raise a dispute on a transaction. • Set alerts and controls. • Set travel notifications. Card registration is cinch from any mobile device, and access is secure and protected by multi-factor authentication.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app