How to Cancel First Anywhere
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your First Anywhere subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your First Anywhere subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel First Anywhere Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel First Anywhere subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "First Anywhere".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling First Anywhere subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel First Anywhere subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel First Anywhere Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "First Anywhere" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to First Anywhere will now be canceled.
Cancel First Anywhere Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to First Anywhere via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see First Anywhere. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from First Anywhere
Cancel First Anywhere via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting First Anywhere via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on First Anywhere's Website
Another way of canceling First Anywhere subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the First Anywhere app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.fnbank.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About First Anywhere App
The First Anywhere App is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances. FEATURES Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization. Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills. Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you're looking for when searching through your finances. Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact First National Bank customer service directly from the app. SAFE AND SECURE The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you're on Internet Banking. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access. GETTING STARTED To use the First Anywhere App, you must be enrolled as a First National Bank Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app