How To Cancel US Stock Market Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of US Stock Market and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your US Stock Market subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your US Stock Market subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on US Stock Market website
- Alternatives to US Stock Market
Cancel US Stock Market Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel US Stock Market subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on US Stock Market.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling US Stock Market subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel US Stock Market subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the US Stock Market store US Stock Marketlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel US Stock Market Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "US Stock Market" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to US Stock Market will now be canceled.
Cancel US Stock Market Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to US Stock Market via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see US Stock Market. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from US Stock Market
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel US Stock Market Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting US Stock Market via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on US Stock Market's Website
An alternate way of canceling US Stock Market subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the US Stock Market app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.codeandro.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About US Stock Market App
Powerful stock tracking tool for US Stock Markets. Track Stocks and Indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Dow Jones, S&P etc. * Quotes for majority of US stocks and indexes like Dow indices, Nasdaq indices, S&P indices, mid cap - small cap indices and important sectoral indices. * Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time * Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs. * Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list. * Full stock/index details are displayed with charts. * Su...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app