How To Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Global Stock Markets and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Global Stock Markets subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Global Stock Markets subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Global Stock Markets website
- Alternatives to Global Stock Markets
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Global Stock Markets subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Global Stock Markets.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Global Stock Markets subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Global Stock Markets subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Global Stock Markets store Global Stock Marketslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Global Stock Markets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Global Stock Markets will now be canceled.
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Global Stock Markets via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Global Stock Markets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Global Stock Markets
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Global Stock Markets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Global Stock Markets's Website
An alternate way of canceling Global Stock Markets subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Global Stock Markets app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.codeandro.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Global Stock Markets App
Track World’s all leading US, European and Asian Stock Market Indices. All major Global market indexes including Dow Jones, Nasdaq, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng and many more are displayed in tabular format. * All US, European and Asian Markets are displayed as list in separate tabs * Feature to view the full details of individual market index with charts on click of stock name row * Full size charts * Related News Stories * Ability to add/remove indices of your choice. * Optimized for tablets **Pro version is now available.** If you like this application, consider upgrading to "Glo...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app