How To Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Global Stock Markets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Global Stock Markets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Global Stock Markets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Global Stock Markets website
- Alternatives to Global Stock Markets
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Global Stock Markets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Global Stock Markets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Global Stock Markets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Global Stock Markets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Global Stock Markets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Global Stock Markets will now be canceled.
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Global Stock Markets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Global Stock Markets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Global Stock Markets
Cancel Global Stock Markets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Global Stock Markets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Global Stock Markets's Website
Another way of canceling Global Stock Markets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Global Stock Markets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.codeandro.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Global Stock Markets App
Track World’s all leading US, European and Asian Stock Market Indices. All major Global market indexes including Dow Jones, Nasdaq, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng and many more are displayed in tabular format. * All US, European and Asian Markets are displayed as list in separate tabs * Feature to view the full details of individual market index with charts on click of stock name row * Full size charts * Related News Stories * Ability to add/remove indices of your choice. * Optimized for tablets **Pro version is now available.** If you like this application, consider upgrading to "Glo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app