How To Cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Candy Talk - Random Chat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Candy Talk - Random Chat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Candy Talk - Random Chat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Candy Talk website
- Alternatives to Candy Talk - Random Chat
Cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Candy Talk - Random Chat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Candy Talk - Random Chat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Candy Talk - Random Chat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Candy Talk will now be canceled.
Cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Candy Talk - Random Chat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Candy Talk - Random Chat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Candy Talk
Cancel Candy Talk - Random Chat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Candy Talk - Random Chat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Candy Talk - Random Chat's Website
Another way of canceling Candy Talk - Random Chat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Candy Talk - Random Chat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Candy Talk - Random Chat App
Conversation with strangers is a random chat app for anyone. Talk to strangers about my frank remarks that I have never told anyone. Everybody's chat is 1. Completely free apps. 2. No personally identifiable information and immediately connected to an anonymous person without membership. Unlike any other app, no personal information is collected. 3. You can transfer images, audio, and videos. The image that I sent you is not captured, can not be saved, and will automatically delete after a certain amount of time. 4. If someone is committing an illegal act, please report it. I...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app