How To Cancel Lite Messenger Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Lite Messenger and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lite Messenger subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Lite Messenger subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lite Messenger website
- Alternatives to Lite Messenger
Cancel Lite Messenger Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Lite Messenger subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Lite Messenger.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Lite Messenger subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Lite Messenger subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Lite Messenger store Lite Messengerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Lite Messenger Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Lite Messenger" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lite Messenger will now be canceled.
Cancel Lite Messenger Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lite Messenger via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lite Messenger. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lite Messenger
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Lite Messenger Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lite Messenger via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lite Messenger's Website
An alternate way of canceling Lite Messenger subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Lite Messenger app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Lite Messenger App
A free, lite messenger app which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc... and yes, much less permissions. ★ Save your battery and memory ★ - Lite Messenger takes only 4MB to download and roughly 30MB after installing - Background connections to Facebook server is optimized - This messenger lite uses no more than 20MB RAM - Lite Messenger uses a simplified version of Messenger layout ★ Protect you privacy ★ - Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don't...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app