How To Cancel Sea Temperature Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sea Temperature and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sea Temperature subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sea Temperature subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sea Tem website
- Alternatives to Sea Temperature
Cancel Sea Temperature Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sea Temperature subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sea Temperature".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sea Temperature subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sea Temperature subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sea Temperature Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sea Temperature" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sea Tem will now be canceled.
Cancel Sea Temperature Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sea Temperature via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sea Temperature. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sea Tem
Cancel Sea Temperature Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sea Temperature via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sea Temperature's Website
Another way of canceling Sea Temperature subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sea Temperature app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://feelgoodsoftware.blogspot.it/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sea Temperature App
Sea Temperature The app "Sea temperature" is intended for all who like to travel to coasts around the world. Here you will find current sea temperatures and air temperatures for 166 countries. Instruments which collect weather and ocean data are marine buoys. Attention! Buoys are not placed at all beaches of the world. If you do not find a city in the list, see the water temperature in the nearest town. Download this app and check sea temperature before you go on holiday. Features: - current sea temperatures; - current air temperature; - 166 countries; - 5000 locations.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app