How To Cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of DJI GO--For products before P4 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DJI GO--For products before P4 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your DJI GO--For products before P4 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DJI GO For products be website
- Alternatives to DJI GO--For products before P4
Cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DJI GO--For products before P4".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DJI GO--For products before P4 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DJI GO--For products before P4" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DJI GO For products be will now be canceled.
Cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DJI GO--For products before P4 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DJI GO--For products before P4. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DJI GO For products be
Cancel DJI GO--For products before P4 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DJI GO--For products before P4 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DJI GO--For products before P4's Website
Another way of canceling DJI GO--For products before P4 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DJI GO--For products before P4 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.dji.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DJI GO--For products before P4 App
Supported Equipment: - The Inspire 1 series, Phantom 3 series and Matrice series flying platforms - The Osmo series handheld gimbal and camera Features: - Live HD camera view - Dynamic map view - Camera controls and settings - Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos - ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates - Sharing on social media and messaging apps - SkyPixel aerial photography community - YouTube live streaming - Real-time flight records - Video tutorials and documentation Learn more: www.dji.com
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app